Thursday, January 28, 2010

yummy things: aesop's amazing face cleanser

Oh Aesop, what did I do to deserve you? You are one of the true, unconditional, forgiving loves in my life.

If you've got oily or combination skin like I do, Aesop's Amazing Facial Cleanser will make you happy on lots of levels. It uses a whole bunch of natural ingredients, it foams pretty lightly and it leaves your skin feeling just what it says on the bottle: amazing.
Aesop is a 100% Australian owned company (I guess Melbourne still counts as Australia) committed to sustainable practices and all that shit were supposed to be following right now. Of all the skin care products out there, Aesop really gets their branding right. Their products are immaculately (albeit simply) packaged and their products really work (and smell, without over-using the word, amazing).

Be a bit careful of this abrasive little powder you can buy separately to add into the cleanser. It works (that's not my beef) but the little rubber lid comes off easily. I got to my hotel room after a long flight only to find my luggage was covered in ground almond kernels. Not ideal.

Buy it, try it and inundate me with 'thank you' cards.



No comments:

Post a Comment